venerdì 28 giugno 2013

IMPERIAL CITIES, FES

Hi Guys,
Sorry, It takes me so long, but a lots of things happened: I finished my law course, I packed my stuff for summer, I landed on Tuesday in Sicily, and I took an horrible fever....Anyway I am back!
I told to you that I love wild travel, I prefer natural places more then occidental city or metropolis. I found in these placess something we lost in every day life, the contact with natrure, with the simple life and with what characterize and make different people from all over the world.
Today I propose you my travel in Morocco, did in 2008, when unfortunately I haven't yet my camera, but I hope to give you the beautiful sensation that this country gave me.
I visited the Imperial city of Morocco: Fes, Marrakech, Casa blanca, Rabat.
Here the beautiful Fes....




Royal Palace of Fes
Fes El Bali, old city
Leather Tannery
Leather Tannery in Moulay Abdellah Quater
Little girl taking fresh bread to clients
Local Crafts: beautiful and clourful scarfs and carpets are the best homade maroccan products
Merindi Thumbs, just outside the city
View of fes city
Bad Bou jeloud Door, Fes El Bali
Souk





Ruins of Merindi Thumbs, just 20km from the center of Fes
High part of the city
Fes El-jdid
Minaret Architecture
Kairouine Mosque (Mosque of Al-Qarawiyyin)

Ciao a tutti!!! ri-eccomi dopo un paio di settimane di fuoco, che mi hanno vista impegnata nella fine del corso per l'abilitazione, nella preparazione delle valigie per tornare a casa e a conclusione mi sono beccata anche una bella influenza!
Saltando gli inconvenevoli, oggi ripenso al viaggio in Marocco fatto nel 2008, uno di quei viaggi "wild" come piacciono a me. Il Marocco è una terra ricca di sapori e odori e colori molto particolari, una cultura molto diversa dalla nostra e per questo molto affascinante...
Ho visitato le città imperiali, Fes, Marrakech, Rabat e Casa Blanca ed oggi partiamo con Fes....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento